Blessing in disguise !

Rahman brought in more knowledge about world music to us and now we
picking him on 2-3 seconds of similarity in interludes with english
numbers!

when i eagerly login to read nice comments abt the musiq of JTYJN i
read these -ve comments.. let me singoff for 2-3 weeks as am throughly
enjoying the musiq to the core...

be constructive in criticism

sundar.