*Iam FED UP of these newbies in Music.... Iam a fan of MLTR... and I have
heard the song atleast 1000times.... And  I wud say, there is not even 0.5%
Similarity in d song..... There is only a VAGUE similarity in d
chorus....... And both the songs are created in d same mood...And tehy say
th WHOLE song is NOT ORIGINAL....FUNNY .. And EVEN  ARR would be SUPRISED to
know this!!!!  Becuase it wqas UNINTENTIONAL...and only a very very small
portion of the beginning of d chorus.....And that is CO-INCIDENCE....HAHA

MUSICIANS AROUND THE WORLD HAVE COPIED AR RAHMAN's ROJA.... and also MUKKALA
and HUMMA HUMMA...... Esp. WESTERN artists...
These TRACKS travelled AROUND the WORLD under different names and under
different composers 1 or 2 years after Rahman composed the ORIGINAL.....

So I emphasise on making u understand that "TUNES are copied FROM
Rahman......And Rahman NEVER COPIES a tune"..

Look @ d TITLE.....It made me BURST into LAUGHTER!!!!!!
*