excellent attempt Gomzy, i can just feel the mood of the song in your
translation. i knew that the imran is trying to convince genelia in this
song but never knew what actually he sings to convince her.. now the plot
way too cool and nice.

btw, m gradually moving to the song rendered by sukwinder. it has started to
haunt me from yesterday. till now, out of the 18 songs that have been given
musical genius in the past 2-3 days, i've heard everything once and started
to take a shot at all gorgeous songs one by one with repeated hearings.. i
started with paapu cant dance, shifted to kabhi kabhi aditi and now moved to
jaane tu meri kya hai song.