Hi Gomtesh,

Beautifully done. Thanks for that.

I find the use of the word "Aditi" souding quite odd/ misplaced in the
song. I don't even know whether it is that word, and whether it is the
name of some character in the film.

And the sentences construction are also quite odd. that is not how a
name would put in Hindi speech/ writing. It has somehow been fitted
just like that for some reason, I feel. I wonder whether the lyricists
did a shabby job like this, or whether it is the requirement of the
tune to distort lyrics like this.

Maybe, when the film comes out, the real purpose would be known.

--
Rawat