yo Gomzy..this is cool thread after quite a lot of debate w.r.t certain
topics. but, i think u drove Vithur a little too much, especially ur point
on "humble"

ok, let me add my points (mix of points on lighter and serious note). i
think almost 40-50% of the points given by various members are directed to
"ARR 10 years from now". actually the subject is "yahoo groups ten years
from now"

1. 50000+ members.
2. no longer Yahoo groups.. but MSN groups or Google groups :)
3. ARR gives a precious chance for our group members with great voice. Group
members get the first priority to get auditioned.
4. group member: "m a silent member in this group for 10+ years. i just
wanted to let you know all know that ARR used a sample in thiruda thiruda
song. i cant restrict passing this information to this group so that we can
have some meaningful debate" :D
5. some anonymous fan: when will sivaji and boys hindi audio release?
reply: "it all depends upon the producers and directors. ARR has completed
making music" :)
6. v all know that ARR completed his part for bombil and beatrice but when
will bombil and beatrice?
7. some group member: "i think ARR getting two Oscars and 8 national awards
is little too much in the game. these days the jury members of too biased"
:D
8. Gopal reviews an ARR album :)
9. Vithur sends his 10000th post to the group and gets rewarded for that:)
10. Rahmania show transcript shared for interviews with Mani ratham, KB sir
and Aamir.
11. i send my 1000th "thanx" email :D