LOL!!! :D
thanks for starting this thread, Gomzy!! :D

let me also add a few:

** mail from a new member: "I was watching Roja the other day, and I discovered
that the charanam of Telephone mani pol is nothing but the same tune as that of
a BGM in the village scene! Has anyone noticed it?"

** Gomzy: "Yeh Raghumaan kaun hai, bhai?"

he he! :D

on a serious note:

** All news channels: Pan-India meet of A.R.Rahman Fans is currently going on
in 10 citiesin India. This has become a regular annual event now, and the
program happens at 10 cities on the same day at the same time. Maestro AR
Rahman has taken time off to address his fans during the meet through
video-conferencing!

:D :D :D

Aravind

http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com