Some more....

*Gopal - *Exclusive - Per Vijay, the site is being uploaded with the all the
songs & videos from AR's new film 'sugar cube'. For Airtel users, download
is free. All other users will have to pay 10 rupees per video. Music of the
film releases on itunes next week and all other sites 2 weeks after that.
Album sleeve download is chargeable to all users. Those wanting to book CDs,
kindly SMS BUYCD to 588888 (Note: your CD will be manufactured by the music
company only after confirmation of payment from your bank.)

*Swapnil* - Inviting all Bombay fans for a jam session at my place. This
Sunday 6 pm onwards. 5 members have already confirmed they are coming. Note
my address and number..... just 5 minutes from Andheri station........ ;-)

*Random Fan 1* - Dear Freeends, yestrday im going to airport and there i
seeing god..i m not believing my eye and rubbing again and again before i
finish rubbing and open my eye, god vanish. but im happy i see god atleast
for a 10 second.

*Random Fan 2* - Dear brother, you are extreemly lucky to be seeing our god.
even i go to airport everyday and pray but not see our god. im sure someday
i will.

*Pavan* *Cumarr* - you guys are crazy. A R R himself has said that he does
not like to be called God etc. Let us learn to love his music and not
compare him with God. He is also human like us.

*Random Fan 3* - Dear Gopal and Vijay, can you confirm with Boss that his
son was at the Bangalore Shoppers Stop last Sunday?

*Vithur *- Dear Brothers and Sisters, very happy to say that the free i pod
distribution program went on very well this Sunday. Special thanks to Kunal
(dear humble brother from Orkut) who could also make it. In fact initially
we could not find people without i pods in their hands and ears but when we
drove towards Arakkonam, we spotted a village where people were still
listening to CDs. These people were really happy to get the i pods. In fact
we even demonstrated how to burn their old CDs onto the ipods. Let us all
aim to give the 2 GB ones next time. HELP EVER; HURT NEVER; LOVE ALL; SERVE
ALL!

*Gomzy's daughter *- Machaks, machaks, machaks!!!! Lets talk of something
else now... For last 10 years you are all replying to the same thread
started by my daddy! ;-)

-