*Zindagi Se Pyar Karo*

A. R. Rahman performed at the AIDS Awareness Concert organised by Mukti, A
Smita Thackeray Foundation in association with the UB Group at the Andheri
Sports Complex in Mumbai on the 24th of Dec 1998. A. R. Rahman's performance
was the finale of the concert which had a turnout of nearly 60,000 people.

A. R. Rahman performed a song specially composed for the occasion, "Zindagi
Se Pyar Karo" which was the theme song of the campaign.
http://www.rahmania.net/non_film.asp

--
regards,
Vithur