On 6/28/2008 12:22 PM India Time, _Karan_ wrote:

> Hi guys.
>
> Am Karan from Mauritius.
>
> I’ve seen a song “Zindagi Se Pyar Karo” in A.R.Rahman’s bibliography,
> but I’ve never got to listen to it.

Never heard of it.

Could you post the link of the bibliography where you have seen it?

thanks. and welcome to ARR fans kingdom.

> You guys from India might have seen it aired on TV, but me here in
> Mauritius cant have this chance.
>
> So could anyone please post it for me???
>
> I would be very grateful. Just this one song which am so keen to listen to.
>
> Thanks a lot guys.
>
> Take care.
> ~ Karan
>
> *www.karan-vikash.co.nr*

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: