LOL Niven. I guess you dont have to wait! :p

Well, like Vithur said, the song has been performed in AIDS Awareness
concert. I think i read about it in A.R.Rahman's filmography on
Wikipedia. But unfortunately, wikipedia doesnt seem to be working lately.

And yes, I've been searching for this song like hell. There's no way I
could get hold of it. I read a post of Vithur on Orkut community
saying that his pc had crashed and he lost that particular song!!! Did
someone else share the song with you then Vithur??

Kind regards,
Karan (Mauritius :p)