well. Rawat wants us to develop spiritual strength I believe... teaching us
patience ..

I feel, terming an elderly singer as ugly can be avoided at any
circumstance.

Oh Maria and other songs mentioned are still played in all Radio Stations ,
and Tv Channels in South. So, I dont think they are forgotten ones..

( A humble feeling. )  Thanks

--
regards,
Vithur