If it's not good, then it's not. We are not talking about one or two places
- every line is bad...

Everyone agrees that her voice is sweet, attractive but her diction is very
bad, which needs to be told. And she is not a new singer. Has been singing
for 3-4 years. She should improve it if she wants to go high.

May be, she should try more in languages that she is more comfortable with.

--
Sent from my very old 386 machine.