TO thinesan...

hey i never said madhushree's voice is not good... i just said she should
not be used in thamizh... and for that matter i felt madhushree was better
when i heard reena bharadwaj... i agree hey rishta from meenaxi is one of my
all time favourite and one of the main reason is reena bharadhwaj's voice...
but when it is in thamizh... i m really not comfortable in hearing their
pronounciation ...  yes of course we can't do anything as the album is
already out in the market... but i think we can always express our views...
its just my view... "maru thaani..." instead of "marudhanni" and "nan
yappodhu" instead of "eppodhu" sorry i dont like it..

It doesnt mean the album is not good.. I still feel it is one of the best
album from ARR... I love elay and the chord progression in the song just
amazing... even for that matter i like marudhaanni too... taxi taxi... it is
just that i m not comfortable with singers whose pronounciation is bad in
thamizh...  i feel the same marudhanni song if sung by someone like
chinmayee or swetha it would have been much better... but again its just
what i feel... it need not be the same with others and ARR...

--
Cheers,

Karthikeyamurthy.J