It seems that poor Madhushree is at the receiving end again with the
pronunciation of this particular song. Being Non-Tamil speaking
person, I prefer to be out of this debate.

But if AR Rahman himself feels that Madhushree is better choice for
this song irrespective of her pronunciation and chooses her to sing
his songs again and again, frankly one shouldn't complain and evenif
one decides to complain, it is meaningless because the song is
recorded and is already out in the market.

Moreover, I find that I could enjoy the melody and the voice quality
in that song and I enjoyed this one immensely.

Enjoy the music !

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kalimuthu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If it's not good, then it's not. We are not talking about one or two
places
> - every line is bad...
>
> Everyone agrees that her voice is sweet, attractive but her diction
is very
> bad, which needs to be told. And she is not a new singer. Has been
singing
> for 3-4 years. She should improve it if she wants to go high.
>
> May be, she should try more in languages that she is more
comfortable with.

> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   please not that accusation again. when she hits that HIGH HIGH
note in
> > both the saranam, it is an absolute bliss. Not many singers can retain
> > the quality of their voice when they go that high. i am really glad
> > madushree was used, she has that RnB, honey dipped voice that is
> > custom made for this song. beautiful. in this song even shreya would
> > not have sounded this good.
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "Karthikeyamurthy J" <jkmarr@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Wow...WOW...wOw...!!!
> > >
> > > I seriously dunno how to start...!!! Rahman is the GOD of Music...
> > >
> > > Whether... its melodious Marudhani... or The energetic Elay... or
> > the funky
> > > Taxi Taxi... Rahman proves he is the greatest music director...!!!
> > Really
> > > been long since i heard an album like this...!!! where i liked all
> > the song
> > > in the first instance...!!! My god...
> > >
> > > HATS OFF TO YOU SIR>>>
> > >
> > > Long Live Rahman
> > >
> > > Yeah of course i still have the old complaint... Y madhushree in
> > thamizh...
> > > Marudhani song would have been even more better without her...
sorry her