bro

i dont know may b if somebody do a research on people having
listening problem in the country i think they might find that it has
grown rapidly recent years. they can prove it from our group where so
called die hard fan of a. r. rahman who uses word like "direct
lift", "ripped" etc. on the other hand they say in the same mail
that "don't take me in a wrong way for posting this".

come on murthy where is the similarity between two songs. or may b u
have posted the wrong link. pls post something that we can talk
about . the song is not even close to adity song. or may b i need to
check my ears.

i m so stupid that i am replying to this mail.

but i cant help it. may b i m not "very hard" fan of A.R. Rahman but
atleast i know he is honest with his work. thats enough for me.

oh yes i forgot "its only a personal opinion dont take to seriously".

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sath.murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was watching the video of Kabhi Kabhi Aditi form JTYJN, i
happened to
> read one of the comments mentioned there, that the Kabhi Kabhi song
has
> been ripped from Bee Gee's Staying Alive song.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rKo7Tf5YBQ is the link.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuebK6SzEfA&feature=related (another
> link)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV6_fkev7z8 is the kabhi kabhi link.
> I am a very hard fan of ARR from day one of his entrance to films.
> had plenty of fights with my friends regd our thalaivar's music.
Please