Sath - you seem to be die hard fan of ARR.

Its a pity some fellow Rahmaniacs misunderstood your earlier mail. You never
meant to start any controversy. Its just that there are lots of people
posting nowadays who want to find fault with the music, so our guys would
have mistaken you for one of them!

Cheers, RS