Checked it out. Sure, there's a comment in the third link abt this
supposed rip off. But I checked the Staying Alive song as well. LOL.
One must be really stupid to believe that Kabhi Kabhi Aditi was ripped
off from that song. Leave alone a rip-off, there's not even a remote
similarity between the two songs.

TO ALL THOSE POSTING SUCH MESSAGES (Not directed towards Sath): Please
stop posting such messages in the group. You're only ridiculing
yourself by making evident your high levels of immaturity and stupidity!

A TRUE RAHMAN FAN WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE DARED TO QUESTION THE BOSS'
INTEGRITY!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sath.murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>