I have tried to find so-called "weak" or "worst" composition of ARR
but even after going through the 1500+ song compilations ( not
counting the BGMS ) I have, haven't found any. They are either Good,
Better or BEST.

Probably, there is no word as Weak or Worst in my ARR Dictionary....

Sorry, can't help much....

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune