From: Devanshu Mehta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR's worst composition?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 6:28 PM

            I long time ago (about 10 years ago) I had read an interview with

Rahman that basically said that the song he liked the least among his

own compositions was "Toofan ki Raat" from Thakshak. He did not want

to compose it, told the director (Govind Nihalani), but Nihalani

insisted. After a lot of back and forth between them, Rahman agreed-

but did not like the song.

Devanshu

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:39 AM, Jahanzeb Farooq