How abt 12ka4?

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Indmov Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Indmov Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR's worst composition?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 11:55 PM

            Senyore belongs to the (Sri Lankan) Baila genre
(http://en.wikipedia ..org/wiki/ Baila) and fitted in so perfectly in the
movie. It is most certainly one very cheerful track and was made with some
interesting Baila beats in true Rahman style. The sinhala lyrics in the song
adds to the sense of humour of the song and I guess if you don't understand
Sinhala then it prob won't be as fun as it truly is.