Sure... I'm one of them... It's not like it's one of my all time favorites...
but I surely enjoy it very much...

" The search is more important than the destination "  - a r rahman -

--- On Wed, 23/7/08, Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR's worst composition?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 11:23 PM

            so is there someone who loves "I wanna be free" from Tehzeeb? I will

be glad to know this.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, || V i s h w e s h ||

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> This subject is discussed to death in the past & it never goes

anywhere, coz if someone says some song is worst, there is always

someone who loves that song... so I think it's a  total waste of time...

> "Â The search is more important than the destination "  - a r rahman -

interview with

> Rahman that basically said that the song he liked the least among his

> own compositions was "Toofan ki Raat" from Thakshak. He did not want

> to compose it, told the director (Govind Nihalani), but Nihalani

> insisted. After a lot of back and forth between them, Rahman agreed-

> but did not like the song.>

> Devanshu

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:39 AM, Jahanzeb Farooq

> <jahanzebtippu@ yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I was just wondering if "I wanna be free" from Tehzeeb is ARR's worst

> > (or "weakest", a more polite word) composition ever? I could never

> > make myself understand why ARR composed this song in the first place.

> > it is more noise than a song. it has absolutely no "signature" of ARR.

> > "Rozana" from Lakeer is also a bad compostion but may be not the

> > worst. I never liked it.> >

> > I hope you guys will not mind discussing boss's weakest compositions.

                        Recent Activity

       56
      New Members

                Visit Your Group

                      Y! Messenger
Send pics quick
Share photos while
you IM friends.

                      Search Ads
Get new customers.
List your web site
in Yahoo! Search.

                      Find Balance
on Yahoo! Groups
manage nutrition,
activity & well-being.

          .

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/