hello syed..this is such an amazing share and i havent heard thee thee song
with a crystal clear recording. m surprised with the audio quality.. m
wondering how the recordings in 90s is able to give such output. really
great..

thiruda thiruda is a mindblowing album.. i hope ARR comes up with another
thee thee song in the near future.. possibly in Ghajini?!

thanx Wasim for the rip.. i wish i have ur external HD!!!