Well on another note, I do not find the song to be that high a quality as i
thought.

I have loved Wasim's files and i still treasure them, but I do not find this
file to be
that good. This file needs 50% more volume than what my mp3 does and is less
crisp.
Agreed that the surround is better , but that is about it.