Hey Aurora (or whoever ......)

I really hate to login to this forum anymore. Our group is totally occupied
by non-Rahmaniacs. I think it has been over taken by them.

I was almost lost my control on reading such stupid posts / allegations.

Why the hell are these guys here to discuss about non-ARR stuffs and
comparing ARR with others (that too with HJ,
thhhoooooooooooooooopppppp....!!!!) What a shame..!!!

ARR gets inspired from HJ's... oh my goodness.... :-( What a stupid
allegation ever heard in this group...!!!

You must be so sarcastic here.. See your post..

".....the most reasonable thought is dat he could b dat busy with his 'real'
projects(international) so that he allows his companions ....." - why the
hell that single quote for REAL ?? Doesn't mean that you're so
sarcastic..!!!

You don't know the fact that when ARR joined IR and how many movies he
worked with IR. At the age of 11, how come IR accepts ideas from ARR. Its so
stupid argument / point made by you.
"..u see a female part at the begning,singing in a diff language..i think
our maestro got inspired by HJ...." - Another stupid and baseless argument.
Everybody in the world knows who uses preludes and interludes in songs
more..

If HJ is a man with 'talent' then why is he copying / gets inspired by
various international / ARR's albums? Never ever discuss about him here
anymore. This should be your last post here about HJ.

What the hell wrong did you find in 'Marudhaani' and 'Eley'? Who hates these
songs? Tell me...

"......cos he, only gets inspired,(never do the cut,copy,paste thing with
others songs), nd out of his inspiration we get some outstanding/fabulous
songs of all time...." I hate to respond for such a stupid / idiotic /
baseless point.

I know I'm harsh here. Don't reply anymore. Never discuss about others here
especially HJ. If you want to do, there are lot of forums in the internet;
go there and do whatever you want; leave us here.......

Cheers,
Siraj