The reverse is also possible .... you may get to like the hero/heroine becos of
the songs ...I always feel music is the main component that harnesses the  film
;)

--- On Sun, 9/28/08, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: ARR's another hard work wasted in sakkarakatii
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 5:56 AM

But Mahima, this is still not an excuse. Thats why I wish ARR composes for only
Mani, Shankar or Menon
now for that matter. These debutants are a pain and i feel they do not deserve
his music. look what happened to ATM and now sakarakatti.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Mahima Sengupta <mahiya_is_mind_ [EMAIL
PROTECTED] com> wrote:

My belief is that ...ARR fans or not if one is musically inclined he/she will
be able to catch the waft of music whether   the movie is a hit or bombs in the
box office. Arr's music is such that it can attract all music lovers. :)