no offence, but its highly impossible. if im not mistaken, they
mentioned BOYS would have a second batch release, and that didint happen.

and they even mentioned Sivaji the Boss to have an OST release, but i
dun see any news on it anymore.

its quite tough for a Tamil film to have an original OST release. i
think the only Tamil film that had OST release was Chandramuki, music
by Vidyasagar.

ofcource, there were other movies too, but those was ripped from DVD
as well..

:)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rivjot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would be over the top of the world and it would be the best day of
> my entire life when that all the BGMs will be released as a box set
> ahhhhh i can only imagine...
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <purevibz@> wrote:
> >
> > You know, a lot of this would be put to rest IF THE MUSIC COMPANIES
> > WOULD ONLY RELEASE THE BGM SCORES LEGALLY SO THAT MUSIC LOVERS WORLD
> > OVER CAN ENJOY AWARD WINNING BGM SCORES BY ARR WITHOUT INFRINGING
> > COPYRIGHT LAWS!!!  Like what Aamir did for Taare Zameen Par, why can't
> > ARR's BGMS be released along with the DVD as a separate CD?  ARR is
> > the master of BGMS!  Come on!
> >
> > My dream is that someday, someone, somehow, will release all of ARR's
> > BGMS as a box set package for people to enjoy.  Yeah, I know, keep
> > dreaming.......
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Amith Chandhran"
> > <amithchandhran@> wrote:
> > >
> > > In my humble opinion, the copyright laws about the recorded work
> on any
> > > recordable media are very well defined in the legal system.
> > >
> > > Copyright recognizes the exclusive right of a creator to gain the
> > commercial
> > > advantage out of his own creation. It is essential to encourage the
> > artists
> > > and composers to invest their creative inputs in the original
works.*

> > > *Copyright is a bundle of rights which deals with works like:
> Literary,
> > > Dramatic, Musical, Artistic, Cinematographic films, and Sound
> > recordings. A
> > > musical work means any combination of (instrumental or vocal)
melody,
> > > harmony, singing, or either of them, printed, reduced to writing or
> > > otherwise graphically produced or reproduced.
> > >
> > > Where the musical work is comprising a part of the cinematographic
> > film, the
> > > assignees of the copyrights for the cinematographic film will by
> > default own
> > > copyrights in the musical work. Please refer to my earlier email
> on the
> > > copyright issues here:
> > >
> > > The BGMs with which we are concerned as of now, are the part of a
> > movie, and
> > > are intended to be heard/seen/enjoyed as a part of movie, and not
> > otherwise.
> > > Even if we extract them for our own pleasure, in any form
> > (voiceless, with
> > > voice / with or without musical instruments) the copyrights will
still
> > > remain with the original assignee. Since copyright is a bundle of
> > rights,
> > > the assignee who has the copyrights for the movie, will essentially
> > own the
> > > copyrights in the BGMs as well. (*Remember: "All rights of the DVD
> > are owned
> > > by the producer"*) And extracting BGMs will violate the copyright
> laws.
> > >
> > > * *
> > > Where both a CD and a DVD are copyrighted, the copyright laws
will be
> > > applicable to all the work that they contain.
> > >
> > > And unfortunately, the contention
> > > 'we-are-innocent-because-we-are-die-hard-fans-of-Mr.Rahman' is not
> > going to
> > > sustain in any courts in this world. And I am not being sarcastic
> > here, its
> > > the fact.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > -