i agree with jamshed... quality is poor now....nd ya it kind of
bothers me when people in the group keep on saying every other song
is "mindblowing"...nd ya we should compare the current sound with the
past(which was amazing)....

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomzy™" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*

> *i dont know the technical terms much ...but i can hear that and i
can feel
> that..*
>
> *Good. Thank God you didnt force me to feel it too .....Atleast i
get to do
> that on my own*
>
> *Put in your views and I shall put mine. Lets not try proving who
is right
> and who is wrong. *
>
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:17 AM, jemsheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   one of the boring thing in a fans group is supporting the
artist even if
> > he degrades in his quality output and the fans argue it as new
things or new
> > style or innovations..
> > ok.. i have a qn here..
> > this yr as of now we have JA,SK,JTYJ,ADA,YVR..
> > Songs are nice..can somebody tell me(plz honestly) an' in and out
> > outstanding' song from these albums..yes am comparing the this
yrs songs
> > with his older day's quality outputs..
> >
> > one of the main reason is said by this thread starter.
> > accept it and letus hope later this may get improved..
> > as of now watching the 1 min clip of gajini i feel this also
belongs to the
> > same..
> > the synethetic...i dont know the technical terms much ...but i
can hear
> > that and i can feel that..

40yahoogroups.com>

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
now!
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_cricket_1/*http://beta.cricket.yahoo.c
om>