Cool down pls every one...in which direction are we reaching? May be rahman
is not producing songs/rhythms/beats which he did in earlier time according
to someone....that does not mean here in the mail group we start writing all
our agitations...

leave Rahman's music for time being...do a self analysis...I am finding in
10 years the the quality of words used in this mail community went in very
worng direction..... 1st we should rectify ourselves in chooing words...then
should find wrong sound in other's music....

Arijit