From: K. Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] I am not liking Guzarish much
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 12:10 PM

you ppl are hopeless. the songs are not out yet and ur already not liking it?
ur a big joke! still call urselves arr fans?! u must be kidding. if u were
really his fans u would appreciate wat eva he gives.. if u think ur so good go
compose ur own songs! wat are u doin here? just to criticise his songs? even
arr himself has said that his fans tear his songs apart! we're just too
critical man.... can we band  such commetns and PLS dun use headers like i dun
like this and that.... wat eva man..... u ppl just put too much pressure on
him.... crap!