yo.. i meant if there is an official announcement of a date for releasing
"connections", i would like to see if it is actually met as
announced/planned..
i know u guys are playing safe by using "released soon" or coming soon" and
this far better than committing a date, postponing it and testing the
patience of everyone who were eagerly waiting for the album.