if someone needs to be praised by ARR, they should deserve the same.

Do you think Harris really deserves it ?. If asked himself, he may tell "
Pls... Dont embarasse me" ( I hope so, he replies like that )

When Gowtham Menon approached ARR for Chennayil Oru Mazhai Kaalam, the first
thing that ARR told was that he didnt want to disturb their combo ( Harris -
Gowtham) , and that their pair was rocking and doing a good job.

Has Harris told anywhere that ARR - Mani; ARR - Shankar ; ARR - Kadhir ; ARR
- Ashutosh; ARR - Subhash Ghai ; ARR - Shyam Benegal ; ARR - Rajkumar
santosh did a good job...

ARR never gets any fear in his spine or anywhere in his body. His soul,
body, thoughts are all drowned in Divine Music and Divinity altogether... he
does everything for GOD, not for men / women etc ..

--
regards,
Vithur