On 11/15/2008 10:10 AM India Time, _kamal hassan_ wrote:

> Some of harris's songs are a copy of arr's songs itself. do u think he
> deserves a praise from arr for copying his songs??
>
> Suresh

Whatever little I have heard of Harris, I feel that he is quite
imaginative and is capable of conceiving and composing original music.

Thus, the charge of him copying ARR's songs appears "odd" to me. Could
be that he uses similar style, arrangments that ARR had brought into
bollywood music, but was it really an outright copy? Could you give some
examples of such copies?