It was on this day, a year ago...Rahman performed in New delhi in front of huge
crowd...(must be around 50000). This day holds a special place in heart and
would be for rest of my life.....

Some amazing performances, great songs, stunningly decroated stage and what
not...everything was so perfect..

Some memorable things from the concert for me...

1. Seeing my hero from such close distance for first time..The feeling was
something special...jaise..janam janam ka rishta hai hamare beech mein :) :)

2. Hearing Azeemon Shan(JA) for first time...standing close to those gaint
10-15 foot speakers...and the way rahman added roja and thiruda thiruda to
it...masterstroke...

3.Hearing Rahman sing Tere Bina(Guru) during reharsals..He was on stage in
front of us..with very less music..he sang it..and it literally made me
cry...He is such a magician.

4. Blaaze's special gift for us...

5.Vijay & Gops representing our group and releasing PFMB colouring books..

6.Chitra's stunning performance..Since north indian's are not much aware of
her..people were making fun of her..but once she started with Jaage hain...it
left everyone stunned and speechless

7. Now..the best part...spending time with you
all...Vijay,Gops,Sirish,Shiva,Ravi,Varun & Nazeef...you were all simply
awesome..I am lost of words.but would like to Thank you guys.