I have a question for my fellow Rahman fans..

Imagine that ARR did not do any film music till 2008.
There was never a Roja/Bombay/Dilse or VM..
Suddenly, a new comer called A.R.Rahman comes, makes his
debute with Jodha Akbar, then produces JTYJN, Ada, Sakkarakatti,
and Yuvvraaj in succession.(We did not get to hear SDM and Ghajini yet)
My question is..how will the film fraternity embrace this new comer?
and how will he be loved by the music fans?
Don't say anything like..if he is a newcomer, he will not even get
such opportunities..just consider he did this.

Regards
Raghu