I went to melody video audio centre about two weeks ago. i found JTYJN n ADA
(and finally bought it). Its gonna tek sum tym i guess...

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr]Yuvraaj In Malaysia
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 7:27 AM

            I think it has got released in Malayasia. Pls check it out with
Kumaresh and Ruben Mohan

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:34 AM, chelva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com.sg> wrote:

Yuvraaj is not a big hit (yet) in Malaysia. I presume the audio is not out yet
either.
Any idea if its out? And the promotion for this movie is not as great as jodha
akbar.

The songs are nice blended with the tempo and need of movie. Tu muskura is nice.
Sure the bgm is gonna b a big hit too like sakkarakatti's bgm..The bgm itself
can be a song.

my rating for Yuvraaj would be 4/5 :)

-Chelva-
KL, Malaysia