By any chance is it available in Melody Video & Audio Center in Leboh Ampang?

--- On Wed, 11/19/08, Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr]Yuvraaj In Malaysia - CD for RM 23 onwards
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 8:23 AM

            Hi Dinesh and fellow rahmaniacs in malaysia.

You can get the orginial cd's of yuvraj for RM 23 (same as india

version). I have contact with a outlet dealer in KL. If you wish to

order, just email me privately and i will provide the address and

contact person for you to get the cd's

Buy original and be ORIGINAL RAHMANIACS:)

Thanks vithur for mention

regards,

Ruben

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Dinesh" <dinesh.theboss@ ...> wrote:

> is it priced at RM 30 as usual? or is it any cheaper now? ..hehe

> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Kumaresh-n <kumaresh.n86@ > wrote:

> > Yuvraaj audio have been released here in Malaysia... as usual, you

> have to

> > spend some time to seek for the outlets.... and promos are going on

> air in

> > certain channels...

> > 2008/11/19 priscillia manuel <priscillia_ manuel@>

> > >   i saw it in ntv 7 today... according to the news reader charles

> mohan..

> > > it sound very interesting. . its about 3 brothers..  its realising

> this 21st

> > > india i think it will be out early or mid dec in malaysia & hope

it is

> > > screen in penang..

> > > priscillia

<http://sg.rd. yahoo.com/ sg/mail/domainch oice/mail/ signature/ *http://mail.
.promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ sg/>

> > > --

> > > regards,

> > > Vithur

> > >  Get your preferred Email name!