is it available in melody video audio center, leboh ampang?

--- On Wed, 11/19/08, Kumaresh-n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Kumaresh-n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr]Yuvraaj In Malaysia
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 4:26 AM

            Yuvraaj audio have been released here in Malaysia... as usual, you
have to spend some time to seek for the outlets.... and promos are going on air
in certain channels...

2008/11/19 priscillia manuel <priscillia_manuel@ yahoo.com>

            i saw it in ntv 7 today... according to the news reader charles
mohan.. it sound very interesting. . its about 3 brothers..  its realising this
21st india i think it will be out early or mid dec in malaysia & hope it is
screen in penang..

priscillia