Another song that I was reminded of was "Yeh Dosti" from Sholay, esp.
the beginning of the Antara after the first music interlude.  Rich,
full of melody.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mahima Sengupta
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This comparision between 'kahin dur jab din dhal jaye" n 'zindagi'
struck me on my first hearing of 'zindagi' and I fell in love with the
song.

com/yt/swf/ cps-vfl66122. swf&video_ id=OgBU75ApkSw& rel=0&showsearch
=1&eurl=http% 3A//www.bollycli ps.com/bollywood videos/video/
OgBU75ApkSw/ Kahin-Door- Jab-Din-Anand- Lyrics.html& iurl=http%
3A//i4.ytimg. com/vi/OgBU75Apk Sw/hqdefault. jpg&sk=FyS51qccX
0_TR5VHiVIZtGrjj 2oCfCGKC& use_get_video_ info=1&load_ modules=1&
autoplay= 1&border= 0&onscreensearch =0

> http://beemp3. com/download. php?file= 2056183&song= Kahin+Door+
Jab+Din+Dhal+ Jaye-ApnaMela. Com-