On 12/28/2008 5:49 PM India Time, _murali ramakrishnan_ wrote:

> boss, if the sound system in which u have seen is not good why u simply
> find fault with BGM"S. in some area its bit louder not throught the movie.
>
> please dont comment rubbish.if u dont like it then it is not a headache
> for e.one

arey yaar. Where did he say that he didn't like it??????

he stated a fact that it is loud. Loud doesn't mean it was bad, lacking,
poor, whatever. Loud means it was louder in comparison of other movies
and other BGMs of ARR. This film needed a loud bgm and that was given.

Why are we so keen on noticing criticism where there is none?
--
Rawat

> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> From: gomtesh.upad...@gmail.com
> Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 14:49:17 +0530
> Subject: Re: [arr] Why no much talk abt Ghajini BGM
>

> If thats the case, you will have a headache again. The BGMs are loud again.
>
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 6:31 PM, $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancum...@yahoo.com
> <mailto:pawancum...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>

>     I havnt seen the hindi one yet..but...I still remember how after
>     seeing tamil ghajini..I came out of the theater with severe headache
>     and the reason was the background score..It was tooooooo loud and
>     heavy for me..
>
>     --- On *Fri, 12/26/08, fani kalyan /<rythmdivine2...@yahoo.com
>     <mailto:rythmdivine2...@yahoo.com>>/* wrote:
>
>         From: fani kalyan <rythmdivine2...@yahoo.com
>         <mailto:rythmdivine2...@yahoo.com>>
>         Subject: [arr] Why no much talk abt Ghajini BGM
>         To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>         <mailto:arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
>         Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 9:59 PM
>

>         also ..I personally feel that the BGM is not so impressive.. The
>         AR touch and thump is missing..maybe coz I expected too much or
>         the sound system where I watched is bad or like for the
>         songs..the BGM also takes time to grow on?!!!

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional