From: logesh kum-arr <arrmusik4...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Boss should not have done Ghajini
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 9:15 PM

I feel the music genre is somewat diff with hindi nd tamil version ..... both r
good in their own sense ..
but in my opinion , i like hindi ghajini songs than tamil ... havent watched
hindi yet .....

but surely hindi version songs are good ...
i cannot think of any MD making a song like  Kaise muje ... my god am stuck to
it everyday ... I call it "the composition"

reg
Logesh

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:14 AM, jamshid TC <jamshid...@yahoo. com> wrote:

I think the issue is predictability. if you have watched tamil( that too 2-3
times) beforehand.
movie is somuch predictable( as the movie is a scence by scene remake (
almost).) and kills some fun.

I was sure this will happen with Hindi ghajini .

I had got Tamil Ghajini DVD one month back as my wife had not seen the movie .
But i wanted to do this experiment with her. i insisted her to watch HIndi
ghajini first and agreed to watch tamil ghajini second . (we watched kakka
kakka once again that day instead ).

Now she watched Hindi first on thursday (and liked it very much) and we watched
tamil yesterday . and she says she likes the hindi version far far better than
tamil.

Has anybody here done this  "Ulta" way ? it would be interesting to know.

I like lots of HJ compositions , but hindi ghajini music has got more repete
value than tamil .hindi ghajini is HINDI. if they did the same tamil songs in
hindi , i am sure it would have met the same fate of minnale.ARR had the right
audience in his mind while making the hindi ghajini i would say.and thats why
he is international now!! and most of the good regional music directors are
still regional.

Just a share of my experince.

-Jamshid