I completely agree with you. Tamil version no doubt had good songs. But
hindi version is way ahead. Behka is so unique especially its 1st
paragraph. You rightly said that no other MD can even think about Kaise
Mujhe. Whatever people comment, A.R.Rahman sir can silence all the
critics with his songs!!--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, kishore
kumar <kichu_c...@...> wrote:

> Dont get angry with the subject line. I thought of writing this only
because of the comments made by some people, It is painful . Ghajini
Hindi version is a real classic compared to Tamil version. Although
Tamil version has the mass appeal but still it is nowhere near Hindi
Version. But people say that Tamil Version had good songs and Hindi is
not impressive. We can say that this is not their cup of tea, but these
comments hurts. Had these songs been in any other movie it would have
been called class. I had a thought for sometime that Boss should not
have done Ghajini. But still our Boss Rocks!!!! No other MD can even
think of a song like Behka and Kaise Mujhe. When someone give bad
comments I ask them to listen to Kaise Mujhe song..