Hi Sarath,

If you wish I can send you an audio cd of slumdog millionaire (unopened) to
you. Delhi-6 even i have not caught hold of my copy yet... :-(Regards,Anantha -
ARR Dreamer,"Only you A R Rahman"My blogs dedicated to the genius:ARR THE
BossARR Download Center -

To: arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.comfrom: mail2sarath...@yahoo.comdate: Mon, 19 Jan
2009 15:56:26 +0000Subject: [arr] Regarding availability of ARR CDs

Hi,I hail from Trivandrum and it has been consistent now that the audioCDs of
our Boss is not getting available in local stores even a weekafter the
release.Is it some problem with the CD distributors or is it some poilitcsthats
happening?Can anything be done to have those good olden days back, wherein
wecan buy and hear the songs by ARR the very day its been launched.(Haven't yet
received SDM or Delhi 6 :( )Rahmaniac,Sarath.

Find a better job. We have plenty. Visit MSN Jobs
http://www.in.msn.com/jobs