From: mail2sarathlal <mail2sarath...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009 5:23:34 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Regarding availability of ARR CDs

I had already tried this out. The music store from where i usually
buys ARR CDs knows that I will buy for me and my friends, the moment
its available.
But what he says is that the distributors itself are not getting hold
of the CDs from the companies. Something that can be addressed only by
the recording companies themselves it seems. Can somebody help to
avert this in future atleast.

Right from schooldays, I use to buy and hear my ARR songs the day its
released. But nowadays due to unavailability of CDs, and since I wont
download MP3s, I am mostly the last to hear my Boss's music. This is
really too much to bear as an ARR fan :(

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, AR Rahman the Boss ARR
<tlanan...@. ..> wrote:

> This is not the only trend happening in small cities. I live in
bangalore and inspite of walking to and fro to music stores for three
days, I have not got hold of my DELHI-6 cd yet.

> I think as rahmaniacs we can do something in this regard? We can
make it happen. The music stores will automatically buy and stock our
boss's cds if they know that it will sell out. Why do not we stand
united city-by-city manner and make it happen?Regards, Anantha - ARR
Dreamer,"Only you A R Rahman"My blogs dedicated to the genius:ARR THE
BossARR Download Center -

> To: arrahmanfans@ ...: mail2sarathlal@ ...: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 05:33:30
+0000Subject: Re: [arr] Regarding availability of ARR CDs

> Thanks a lot Anantha! It was very nice of you.But my actual concern
is, if this trend continues many people wont buythe CDs. As far as I
am concerned, no matter when its released, I willbuy the original. But
that is not the case with many. And alarmingly this trend is
continuing for all the releases. Wrote this mail so that, if some
members from our group has anycontact, they can help in rectifying
this issue at the earliest sothat the CDs will be available at the
market as and when its released.--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com,
AR Rahman the Boss ARR<tlananthu@ > wrote:>> > Hi Sarath,> > If you
wish I can send you an audio cd of slumdog millionaire( unopened) to
you. Delhi-6 even i have not caught hold of my copyyet...
:-(Regards,Anantha - ARR Dreamer,"Only you A R Rahman"My
blogsdedicated to the genius:ARR THE BossARR Download Center - > > > >
To: arrahmanfans@ : mail2sarathlal@ : Mon, 19 Jan 2009
15:56:26+0000Subjec t: [arr] Regarding availability of ARR CDs> > > >
Hi,I hail from Trivandrum and it has been consistent now that
theaudioCDs of our Boss is not getting available in local stores even
aweekafter the release.Is it some problem with the CD distributors
oris it some poilitcsthats happening?Can anything be done to have
thosegood olden days back, wherein wecan buy and hear the songs by ARR
thevery day its been launched.(Haven' t yet received SDM or Delhi 6
:()Rahmaniac, Sarath. > > > > > >
better job. We have plenty. Visit MSN Jobs> http://www.in. msn.com/jobs>

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/