Thanks a lot Anantha! It was very nice of you.

But my actual concern is, if this trend continues many people wont buy
the CDs. As far as I am concerned, no matter when its released, I will
buy the original. But that is not the case with many.
And alarmingly this trend is continuing for all the releases.

Wrote this mail so that, if some members from our group has any
contact, they can help in rectifying this issue at the earliest so
that the CDs will be available at the market as and when its released.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, AR Rahman the Boss ARR
<tlanan...@...> wrote:

> Hi Sarath,
>
> If you wish I can send you an audio cd of slumdog millionaire
(unopened) to you. Delhi-6 even i have not caught hold of my copy
yet... :-(Regards,Anantha - ARR Dreamer,"Only you A R Rahman"My blogs
dedicated to the genius:ARR THE BossARR Download Center -

> To: arrahmanf...@...: mail2sarath...@...: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:56:26
+0000Subject: [arr] Regarding availability of ARR CDs

> Hi,I hail from Trivandrum and it has been consistent now that the
audioCDs of our Boss is not getting available in local stores even a
weekafter the release.Is it some problem with the CD distributors or
is it some poilitcsthats happening?Can anything be done to have those
good olden days back, wherein wecan buy and hear the songs by ARR the
very day its been launched.(Haven't yet received SDM or Delhi 6 :(
)Rahmaniac,Sarath.