He has been continuously producing mindblowing
music for last 18 years..He did not win an Oscar.
By all means, we all know that if at all there is an
artist from India who deserves the Oscar the most, it is ARR.

He did SdM, it has appealed to the right jury people
and got 2 Oscars..Thats what we want.
If ARR had composed Yeh Jo des hai tera for SdM, who knows,
the jury wd have rejected it right away..

I am happy with the response SdM got.

<vsra...@...<vsrawat%40gmail.com>