> 3. Mausam & Escape
> ?

this is cut into two pieces and used ... once when the kids escape
from maman and the second one when salim catches latika when she tries
to escape.

> 5. Paper Planes [DFA Remix]
> ?

this plays at the taj mahal

> 7. Liquid Dance
> ?

this masterpiece is very very ... ad infinitum ... poorly used. it
comes when when jamal chases salim's car in an auto to trace latika..

> 8. Latika's Theme
> ?
used at many places .. mainly when the kids return to bombay and ask
around her whereabouts

> 10. Millionaire
> ?
when jamal is released from the police and on his way to the show on
second day for the final question.

> 11. Gangsta Blues
> ?

this is a really hopeless track.. it is more of blaaze's composition
than ARR's im pretty sure. this was actually a great opportunity to
come up with a good american style rap.. but blaaze lost it squarely.
this plays when latika takes bath and.. salim leaves the hotel to meet
javed to seek help while drunk.
it was a good situation but a very badly composed tune. thumbs down

> 12. Dreams on Fire
> ?

condensed into latika's theme