For God's sake, do not divide the country / people into NORTH - SOUTH,
it is not necessary.

If we are true RAHMANIACS, our job is to unite all and be united under
the global language of love, peace and good music....

Rahman chose love over hate..... let' follow his example !

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20090227&fname=rahman&sid=3