I see where you're comign from for some of the albums you have mentioned..but
Delhi-^?...c'mon man!...it is quite easy to see that Delhi-6 is a timeless
musical masterpiece..and an album that bears the sheer class of AR Rahman from
first track to last track...it could even be argued that it is his finest
albums since Kangalal Kaidhu Sei or Boys!....variety, originality,beauty, fast
songs, slow songs, contemporary songs, old-fashioned songs...Delhi-6 has it
all...to be frank...i can't see how any AR Rahman fan could not LOVE
Delhi-6....my white (and other non0indian) friends were STUNNED by Masakilli,
Dil Gira Dafatan, and Yeh Delhi Mere Yaar.... another great thign about the
album is the sheer fact that NO OTHER music director in India could even come
close to composing something of it's quality!