Very well said Chord ....
and I don't know how anyone can't find an 'Arziyan' or a 'Rehna Tu' or a
'Khwaja' or a 'Zindagi' (and the list from the recent films itself is
endless) to be as good (and in some cases even better or more mature) than
his older compositions.

Again, its a matter of opinion and your personal choice - I personally, am
just in awe how AR and his music have progressed over the years - there was
a time when people started accusing him or sounding the same. Its maturity
..its divinity and its absolute magic the way he has continued to innovate
and yet remain rooted to melody and to the sound what we now know as the
genre "Rahmanic".

And I guess I personally would want ARR to continue to evolve, experiment
and never to look back at his older compositions.

-A

--
-A
http://viewsnmuse.blogspot.com