From: amol kadu <kadooa...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 19 July, 2009 9:47:28 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Where is the glorious RAHMAN

I think i am just plainly amused by whatever he creates

Just a voice of crib tho'

I dunno with a better audioo equipment at disposal my doubts would prove to be
idiotic- buti feel the earlier arr albums(pre-RDB) used to sound so sweet- the
harsh notes were not disturbing. Post RDB i think the sweetness has given way
to loudness. Earlier ppl used to complain about hw arr cds have a lesser o/p in
terms of volume as compared to other bollywood stuff- but they had such an
impact - i remember playing tracks of thiruda.. , me madahm and dil se to 75%
on the volume scale - and nobody complained(includin g my neighbours)- Now i
dnt dare to do it

can somebody explain- is it just that i have crappy system? if its true, what
happpens to rest of india which listens to most of d stuff on pirated 128 kbps
mp3s and single speaker radios?

or is just figment of my imagination. ..

most respectfully

amol